There are many interesting sites in Deventer, all on walking distance from the studio.
- The Brink, the huge old town square, almost traffic-free with many café's and terraces.
- The nationally well-known Toys & Tin museum
- The Historical Museum
- The Great Synagogue in Moorish style
- The historical Bergkwartier and the Bergkerk
- The Great Church (Lebuïnus Church) and its tower
- The 450 year old library
- The beautiful and impressive river IJssel. It is very nice to make a walk or a bicycle tour along the river as well as through the other beautiful surroundings of Deventer (I have maps and gps-tracks of some nice routes)
- De Bolwerksmolen (an authentic windmill) on the other side of the river